Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Cous.

When I first started participating in the Radio Paradise Forum I was introducing myself to a lovely young lady named Melanie when she jocularly asked was I the Larry that was her cousin. This led to an unusual exchange whereby we adopted each other as cousins. Through the past few years a deep friendship has blossomed and my life has been both enriched and substantially assisted by our association.
My presence in the blogosphere is a response to a challenge from her to practice the craft of writing together.

3 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

That's great , Larry..I look forward to reading your writing.. Good Luck! Bunches of hugs!

Mermaid Melanie said...

YIPPEEEE!!!!!

we are gunna be bloggin,
we are gunna be bloggin!!!!

xo my cousin.

Anonymous said...

um does this count as "being published"? If so, you win! Looking forward to more . . . *C*